21 mája, 2009

European Leadership Forum - Eger, Hungary

On Saturday morning I leave to Hungary for an conference that is hold in city called Eger. This conference is suppose to be a big deal (I'm saying suppose to be because I've never been there before). As the name suggests it's for people from Europe. This is what they say about it:

I don't really know what it's going to be like. Don't know what to expect and what's going to meet me there. But I know that so far God was giving new directions to my life and my ministry through many other conferences. And if this one is suppose to be a big deal - I'm looking forward to the message it's going to bring. Please, pray for me that my eyes would be open and my heart willing to be changed and that God would do big things in my life even through this conference and people I will meet along the way.

Žiadne komentáre: