14 augusta, 2008

CampFest -- Open air music fest


From August 7th to August 10th here in Slovakia we had a Christian music festival called Campest. During these days we could have seen a lot of Christian artist from around the world. USA, UK, Australia, SK and CZ. And this time it was happening for the 10th time! Let me tell you a little more about it.

What's the campfest all about is music. And I listen only to kind of music that I like and believe me it might be hard to get the right music for me. And it was. So I didn't go to concerts so much after all. But these are things I was doing at the campfest. I was going for workshops and for speakers with worship music (actually the only Slovak music that I listen to is Christian music [mostly worship - I love worship songs!]). And it was fain. I don't regred going there.

But there's a thing. There wasn't a campfest without rain. And from the name of the festival (campfest) it's not a hard job to figure out how you sleep there. Yeah, we were camping in tents. And it wouldn't be a real campfest without some rain. So it was raing for a day and a night. And camping itself wasn't the problem. The problem was that you were outside when you were going from place to place and you got wet. And it's not really nice to be wet all the day along. But we survived!

I'm really happy I got to go to the campfest. It was my first time and I'm glad I got there. It was an encouragement for me about my decision for my future. I had a really nice talk with some people and I spent a nice time with LORD there. And that's what is the most worth of all. To be with your LORD.

(more posts coming...)

1 komentár:

Seggi povedal(a)...

heh, ked ja som bola na campfeste tak neprsalo, ale za to v tatrach snezilo, takze sme skoro zamrzli do rana! ;) tesim sa ze sa ti pacilo.