15 augusta, 2008

Hiking trip

I don't know whether you knew but there was a meteor shower several days ago when Earth was getting through a mess of an old comet. It wasn't something great but it was kinda nice. Because it's too bright in Trnava Juraj Klementovič, Palo and me went for hiking that day and the plan was to sleep over at some nice meadow and be watching some "falling stars".

Everything went according the plan but we all were so tired. But we did it. Then we made a fire (don't worry it's not illegal to make a random fire in a forest in Slovakia :-) And Juraj was so nice and he took care about Palo and me. He brought some špekačky and some really tasty cheese to grill. It was delicious!

NDuring the night we saw some "stars" but I was so tired that after I got into my sleeping bag I fell asleep right away. But in the middle of the night I woke up just for about 15 seconds and I looked up to the sky and saw a huge and nice meteor falling dawn. It was awsome.

Well that's about all. Next day we hiked back to Trnava and were even more exhausted.
But hey, that's a hiking!

And Palo found this really funny commercial. I think it's worth of watching.
Enjoy!


Žiadne komentáre: