03 júla, 2009

Youth conference 2009

As you may know (if you’ve been reading by blog for a while) God has been using conferences in my life as milestones. Pointing me toward His plans for me. And those were painful milestones almost every time. Although it was painful it shaped me into a servant I am now (now I don’t mean that I’m some kind of good example of a servant but I’ve made a progress). But now I was like: What do You want to do this time? I mean, I already am going through one of the hardest stuff in my Christian life. Do You really think I can take more? But I realized that I might me wrong. That God doesn’t necessary have to use conferences to shape me through pain but that He can actually use conferences to restore me – to heal me. And I think that that’s exactly what He’s doing in these days. I see how the prayer of David that I’ve been praying over and over for several last days is being answered. I’ve been praying:

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me... Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.
(Psalm 51:10.12)

1 komentár:

Petra povedal(a)...

Dufam, ze sa to modlis po slovensky :)