01 septembra, 2008

THE HUMAN RACE 10K (Part 2)

OK. So yesterday was The Human Race day. To make it I had to run at least 10 km (6.25 miles). But I've decided to make my own record. The old one was 13.44 km (8.4 miles). And just to make it easier to convert from kilometers to miles I wanted to do 16 km (10 miles). And I did it! I've ran 10 miles with one little break. And I'm proud of myself. 'Cause two and a half years ago I would make maybe one mile and be done. And I had my friends that supported me and biked beside me all along. Carried water for me and were a moral support to the end.

But God has shown once again how great He is. That He can give enough strength to His people to complete tasks they would only dream of. And only with His blessing I was able to make this run to the very end. Praise the LORD for the great things He's doing in our lives!

2 komentáre:

Ande Truman povedal(a)...

I just saw the video you posted about this the other week- and it video's really cool.

Hey congrats!! That's a long ways dude!

Marek Tomašovič povedal(a)...

Thanks.