01 septembra, 2008

can be even worse?

Few days ago I've probably seen the worst movie in my life. Dominik and me wanted to watch some movie. So Dominik came over and we sat down and took the collection of movies I found at my house. As we were getting through them we saw a movie called I Think Love My Wife. We both said: That sounds like a good comedy. Let's watch it! So we we began.

Just in short I'm gonna tell you what's the movie about. There's a guy that loves his wife and his family is alright. But there's a little problem. He never has sex with his wife. So he starts to look after another women. It's really dumb. But then when he's about to have something with a woman he always dreamed of (and she was hitting on him) he looked into a mirror and saw himself there. Then he turned around and left this girl alone and as he was leaving he said something really good (actually the only good lines in the movie :-) :

Life is about a choice. And most of 'em are made for us. You can't choose when you were born. You can't choose where you were born. You can't choose your family. You can't even choose who you love. But you can choose how you love.

I have to stop complaining about what I don't have and start appreciating what I have.

So since you've read these lines you don't really have to bother to watch the movie. Unfortunately I had to get through all of the boring parts to hear these lines. So next time I won't watch a movie just because of the name :-)

1 komentár:

Ande Truman povedal(a)...

I'll take your advice and not watch a horribly stupid looking movie :)