30 októbra, 2008

Halloween Party 1

Last Friday we had at The Building a Halloween party. I know that it was a little ahead of time but since we have this evening divided for Jr. High and High school students we have Halloween two times (one of the reasons why it's good to be in the team - get to go there twice, jk! :)
We had a lot of fun and a really good time. And I was thinking what I would be. And about three days before the Halloween I saw we have crutches in the basement and I decided to be am injured man with a broken leg. But it kind of turned the other way and I was injured a little more then was the plan :)

Anyway, tomorrow (when is the real Halloween) we have the program for High school students and I have NO idea what I'm gonna be. Please share some ideas in the comments and maybe it will be your suggestion that I will be tomorrow and then you'll see it on my on this blog. So use your fantasy.

1 komentár:

Ande Truman povedal(a)...

Hmm... you could be a nerd- like wear your pants up really high and wear a sweater and big glasses and grease your hair or something. Umm or look like a sunburned tourist, like.. with a hawaiian shirt, big cargo shorts, cameras around your neck, socks and sandals, maybe a Mickey Mouse hat, and put pink makeup on your arms to look sunburned. I dunno dude, I'm still trying to figure out my costume!!