22 apríla, 2009

my dad and i

well guys,
do you remember my previous post how i spend the whole day with my dad alone? let me tell y'all how it has been since then. it's almost unbelieveble how this small trip helped and changed my entire relationship with my dad. you know, it's just something that has never been there before. for the first time in my life i can say that i love my dad. that i respect him and honor him. in couple of hours i'm off to zilina for a youth conference and i'll return on sunday. my dad just left the home and i won't be with him until then. and so i said goodbye to him and he did to me. and as he was walking out of the room he turned around and huged me. i've never had a real hug with my dad before. but this time it was something i longed for so long...

and you know what's the craziest thing about this all? that all that had to happen was to go on a hike! through one hiking trip God changed everything. to Him be the glory!

1 komentár:

Returning to the Heart povedal(a)...

This is really encouraging to me Marek- love you man-