21 júla, 2008

Back from the vacation


So today, after 9 hours of sitting in the back seats of a car with my mom and sister, I got home from a vacation in Croatia with my family. We were in a town called Vodice. It's a small and nice town with really nice people. We left on Thursday morning at 2.30 am and got there at 11.00 am. I was really tired so took a nap right away.

Before we went I was kinda afraid about one thing. I've been to a sea 3 times and my parents never were. So I thought my parents would be all freaking out and I'll be like what's going on? It's just a sea. And so it was. Apparently I didn't swim as much as my parents thought I would (because they told me for several times that I could have slept and hanged out in Slovakia and not to pay a lot of money to go to Croatia :-) But it was a good time after all. I slept a lot (so got my powers back after being sucked out by the Xtrteme Week). And two years ago an American by name Andrew brought me to the Building (later affected me becoming a Christian) and he taught me how to fight my asthma by running. Ever since then I began to like running ('cause my asthma got easier for me and I realized it helps me to run). And can you imagine a better place to run at then a coast? It was great and during those 2 days I ran twice. The first time I ran a little over 10 km (6 miles) with a one minute little break (and it wasn't a real break it was more a fast walking) and the second time it was almost 13.5 km (8.5 miles) with the same kind of break. You can see that there's a little slow-down-place but it was when I was running up a hill, then took a minute break and ran down.



If you think I'm just showing off this time you're right :-)

Well that's the whole vacation actually. When I got back to Trnava I ran (only walked because I was tired after another 9 hours "trip" in the car) to The Building because we're having Jr. High English Camp this week. And when I walked into the office I saw Dan as he was trying to fix some internet router problems. And I just looked at it and fixed it in a sec. And then I realized that I'm finally back home again. With my friends.
_________________________________________________
And just to let you know how'd it go with my parents and all the broken relationship stuff. I thought that a week away would help us but it did not. Actually nothing has changed. Everything is pretty same. And I realized that I need to be more patient and to pray to the LORD for putting this problem away and replace it with love. And so I want to ask you, if this ever comes to your mind during your prayer time, pray for me and my parents because our relationship is not on the best way. Thanks.

Žiadne komentáre: