17 júla, 2008

Family vacation in Croatia

Today, very early at the morning (2.30 am), I left to Croatia with my parents and sister for several days (I'll be back on Monday about the lunch time). And I'd like to ask you to pray for the safety on the road (because we drive) and for the safe time spend there as well.

But your prayers would be the most appreciated if you'd pray for me and my parents. The relationship between us is not really at the best point at the moment and we're having problems. Lots of 'em. So please ask God to give us a good time to be together and give us enough opportunities to make our relationship work again.

And my class teacher is going with us, too (he's a close family friend). And he and both of my parents are not Christians, so please ask God to use me as a way to share the good news to them and testify the love of Christ.

Thank you for the prayers.

1 komentár:

Ande Truman povedal(a)...

You got it, bro.