12 júla, 2008

The reason of this blog...

Last week we had Xtreme Week camp for High School students. I came home at 1 am and went to sleep right away because the night before I slept only 3 hours and it was the last day of the camp. When I woke up (at 3:30 pm! I was really tired) I realized what a great week we all had. How God blessed this week and how many blessings and answered prayers we received.

During one evening program I shared my life with the kids at the camp and told them who I used to be before I met Christ. How Christ can become the most important person in your life and change it. So I decided to share. To show others what my life looks like and what's going on there. Wanna know? Keep coming back!

3 komentáre:

Ande Truman povedal(a)...

Woohoo! Welcome to the blogging world. Hey my personal blog is www.andetruman.blogspot.com if you want to know!

Seggi povedal(a)...

jej, marek bloguje! Tesim sa!

Livusha povedal(a)...

Nice start !