20 februára, 2009

I want my life to be just like this:

Yesterday, Paul's words from the first letter to the Corinthians spoke to me the way it never did before.

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

I remember how our pastor once preached that how do we want to do great things for the Lord if we're not able to do small things. So in order do be able to give the Lord big things we need to learn to give Him the small one first. How do we want Him to give us BIG things to do if we're not able to take care and appreciate the SMALL ones. And so back then it made me to think about it more and I wanted to live the way that I can give the glory to Him even in the small and routine things. And so I've decided to make this my life motto:
...whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God
. Even eating or drinking. Give all the glory to the One that is giving everything to you. And let that glory to be for every single thing!

Žiadne komentáre: